ch-scene - Re: Big Red O

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Evan Rowe <evanrowe AT fastmail.fm>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Big Red O
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:28:54 -0400

3:15 update: They still have some tickets at the DAP. They have moved on to the small blue O phase.

Jeff, I think the Secret Service will be posting people on your roof with "briefcases". Is that OK?

James Hepler wrote:
No matter how they secure it, the place is going to be full hours before I
can get off work. Smoker notwithstanding!

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Jeffrey Herrick <herrickjeffrey AT yahoo.com>