ch-scene - Re: Did Ruckus Kill Schoolkids?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "James Hepler" <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Did Ruckus Kill Schoolkids?
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:28:32 -0500

I don't care if you have a differing opinion than Norm, whoever that is. To
be true to the timeline here, I was making fun of you for lashing out at
people who DARE to own iPods or use iTunes. Other than that, I just think
you're silly and worthy of public ridicule.

This list has been dying for some good ole back and forth and I'm happy to
oblige. BTW, did you ever think that maybe you were having trouble
booking shows for the bands you manage because they play songs at the wrong
bitrate? Glenn?