ch-scene - Re: Did Ruckus Kill Schoolkids?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Did Ruckus Kill Schoolkids?
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 00:51:26 -0500

Thank you! Eric is one of my oldest "clients". Jerry Kee also had a significant hand in that one. And I'm pretty darn happy with what the mastering guy did with it as well. It helps that the musicians are really good.

chris

jim.brantley AT gmail.com wrote:
Mr. Rossi - I know I'm a little late to the party on this one, but I
recently got the most recent Erie Choir record (which I understand you
had a hand in recording), and it is a damn fine piece of work. I've
been meaning to pass along my compliments.

(To thread this into the rest of this thread, it was a good old
fashioned CD, purchased at Chaz's, where I found the customer
experience to be excellent - far superior to that of the iTunes music
store. There's no dog to pet at iTunes.)

Jim