ch-scene - Re: Slightly OT - Static IP Address

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kevin Slater <saulecker AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Slightly OT - Static IP Address
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:29:21 -0500

Road Runner will do this. Business class. So will any other ISP.

k.

On Feb 28, 2008, at 1:13 PM, bessebs AT hotmail.com wrote:

Hello All,

Off topic question, but I figured someone might have an answer. I live
in Chapel Hill andcurrently have Roadrunner. I am looking for a high
speed service provider that will provide a static IP address so I can
run a server and host my own site. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Bruce