ch-scene - Re: Slightly OT - Static IP Address

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Ben Donnelly" <bendonnelly AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Slightly OT - Static IP Address
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:20:50 -0500

I've had a RR fixed IP for a few years, it's been a bit of a struggle
to keep them fowarding ssh to MY box, as opposed to their router. But
I long ago offloaded website hosting to Dreamhost. Dreamhost has had
a bunch of screwups in the last year, though , and GoDaddy is an
excellent choice if you're into waterboarding Americas enemies. Any
one happy with other options?