ch-scene - Re: The Cycle of Life

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Lisa Bachelder <lisa AT fuzzsonic.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: The Cycle of Life
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 17:20:15 -0500

i'm pretty sure i passed the milestone birthday of which you speak a couple/few years ago (unless you're turning 50), and i have two things for which i'm very thankful:

(1) i don't get embarrassed about much of anything anymore, and

(2) live rock still thrills me. in fact, it's one of the few things that truly does.

if i look like someone's retarded head-bobbing mom, so be it.

lb

Chris Calloway wrote:
anyway, it's kind of embarrassing to be this old and still get thrills from
indie rock. i know it looks plenty retarded to be pushing my way up front to
bob my head at this age. i should be at home telling kids to get the hell off
my lawn.

anyway, like ruby said, "thank you, ross, very much."

and god bless us everyone.

3