ch-scene - Mansion 462 papering over other flyers?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Mansion 462 papering over other flyers?
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 22:19:04 -0500

Wow, if Glenn's story is accurate, that's really fucked up. Papering over -
let alone pulling down - other folks' flyers is pretty much the lowest of
the low in local music. It takes a real shit to pull crap like that. I'd
love to see some blogger or amateur journalist in CH follow up on this,
contacting Frank at the Cradle and the Poster Guys just to verify what
Glenn's saying about the Mansion 462 folks. I'd love to see someone give
Waycaster a chance to respond to the allegation, at least. The Indy probably
won't care, or will probably treat it like a joke if they do cover it, but
someone else might actually be able to do some good and clear this up, and
at least hold Mansion 462 accountable for it, even if they don't get them to
stop.

todd I'd do it but wtf I'm in Raleigh surely someone there cares enough to
call Waycaster morman