ch-scene - Wings

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Rawls nospam" <rawlsnospam AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Wings
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 17:26:47 -0500

Maybe it's been mentioned but BW-3 or Wild Wings or whatever it was
called in what used to be Cat's Cradle (late '80's-'93) closed this past
week. The landlord apparently had issues with the wings place for a few
years and the wing place wants to go where there's more parking (the place
looked busy often enough). I can't imagine the Cradle would want to move
back to that address with the Carrboro plan in effect. I just don't get
what some of the property owners on Franklin St are trying to do. Keep it
up and it'll be like Hillsborough St in Raleigh...and their Halloween party
sucked ;)

Rawls

  • Wings, Rawls nospam, 12/22/2007
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>