ch-scene - Re: Wings

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Wings
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 23:22:48 -0500

Well gee, Dana, are we supposed to take your bad feelings at face value as some sort of indicator of something particular, or did you just want to share them with the group? If you wanna gossip, you're gonna have to give us something juicier. And if you don't mean to gossip, then, well, ahem.

Hoopla wrote:

I have a bad feeling about the Cradle's role in the redevelopment on
their current property, and I have a REALLY bad feeling about the
future of the Arts Center. I talked to someone last night close to the
situation.

  • Wings, Rawls nospam, 12/22/2007
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Wings, Jeffrey Herrick, 12/27/2007