ch-scene - Re: Wings

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: MattHedt <DONT_SPAM_MEmfhedt AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Wings
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 08:58:52 -0500

Yeah, my *feeling* is that of everyone/everything impacted by the change
there that the ArtsCenter has the best scenario of all. Their new space
looks potentially pretty amazing. The staff I've talked to have seemed
very optimistic and excited about their new coming space. Unless plans
have recently changed...

grady wrote:
> Well gee, Dana, are we supposed to take your bad feelings at face value
> as some sort of indicator of something particular, or did you just want
> to share them with the group? If you wanna gossip, you're gonna have to
> give us something juicier. And if you don't mean to gossip, then, well,
> ahem.
>
> Hoopla wrote:
>
>> I have a bad feeling about the Cradle's role in the redevelopment on
>> their current property, and I have a REALLY bad feeling about the
>> future of the Arts Center. I talked to someone last night close to the
>> situation.

  • Wings, Rawls nospam, 12/22/2007
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Wings, Jeffrey Herrick, 12/27/2007