ch-scene - Re: ..speakers?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Never call me Phil" <philipayers AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: ..speakers?
  • Date: 27 Mar 2007 09:04:26 -0700

Lately I've been into faux conversations. So much better than a real
conversation because it's really really possible to say something
meaningful?

Amazing.. all those NEW vacuum tubes come from Russia, China, or
Serbia. You know you got to have a powerful vacuum pumps to make good
vacuum tubes? And the ones with thorium work best and last
longer....."thoriated filament" as they say in the buz.

http://www.vacuumtubes.net/How_Vacuum_Tubes_Work.htm