ch-scene - Re: ..speakers?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Never call me Phil" <philipayers AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: ..speakers?
  • Date: 27 Mar 2007 08:50:06 -0700

You miss my point Chris. I was amazed by the language used in the tube
reviews...but in general with the fact that these vacuum tubes are
still around. I should have given a link to the tube reviews because
they go to the heart of why tube amps are still prefered by so many??
Speakers yes...but thats at the end of the electron conveyor belt.
Speakers get and have to take. whatever.
On another topic just heard a new cut from brighteyes "no one would
riot for less"and I thought one word in the lyrics really ruined the
song. "maddness"..something about the governments "maddness"....should
have been "idiocy" or "brutality"...more anger. "Maddness" seems a
little passive for my money.anyhow. Whatever.