ch-scene - Re: Digital Voice Recorders

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: thegav AT hotmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Digital Voice Recorders
  • Date: 10 Dec 2006 19:09:16 -0800

Gentlemen:

Many thanks for the tips. On the off-chance that someone else might
find this string useful, I'll add this one to the mix:

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2123175&cp=&origkw=phone+recorder&kw=phone+recorder&parentPage=search

Quite possibly a cheaper version of what Mr. Rossi is recommending? A
friend had pointed me toward it as a means of more directly going from
phone to computer. I have long used the "cassette recorder leaning over
next to the speakerphone" method and it works to a degree. But let's
just say the fear of ambient sounds has led me to look for
alternatives.

Many thanks,
GAVIN