ch-scene - Re: OT: Durham Motels?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: OT: Durham Motels?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:33:46 -0400

My folks stayed there once. Seemed to like it. Didn't set foot inside myself.

chris

bendy wrote:
I've put both sets of parents up at this one

Homestead Village Guest Studio
(919) 402-1700
1920 Ivy Creek Blvd
Durham, NC 27707

It's over near the Harris Teeter on MLK Blvd., so it's hardly in the heart of things, but the prices have been good, and it's got a kitchenette, etc.

Duncan Murrell wrote:

Trying to help out a friend.

Can anyone recommend a few affordable motels near Duke where a friend can stay with her son when he comes up to start his freshman year? I'd check into it myself but I'm 850 miles away at the moment.

They're from New Orleans and are treating the trip up to Durham as a long-awaited vacation/escape, so a nice clean place would be good.

http://spacelabstudio.com
my email address is 'chris' at above domain