ch-scene - Re: Massive bolt of lightning strikes near me as I listen to Slayer

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Rawls nospam" <rawlsnospam AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Massive bolt of lightning strikes near me as I listen to Slayer
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 12:50:02 -0400

From: "Never call me Phil" <philipayers AT yahoo.com>

I got the distinct feeling
of reading pretty good parody? I mean it definitly has style and the

Nice to hear you again...those were some fun days in Rahway? (knocking
at the front door) Hello...son of a freak'n flipper!

Rahway? Ridden by it many times on the New Jersey Transit northern
corridor. I did play Flipper on the radio a few weeks ago...and I guess my
listserv ramblings do appear to be inane even if attempted in earnest
(trying to speak positively recently for Slayer and DAT Politics on a radio
station listserv has reminded me some people never got Slayer and aren't
amused by the French). Basically, I like Reign in Blood more, but I
appreciate God Hates Us All, and no one will admit to my face that Presto
and Roll the Bones are decent.

Rawls