ch-scene - Re: Massive bolt of lightning strikes near me as I listen to Slayer

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Never call me Phil" <philipayers AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Massive bolt of lightning strikes near me as I listen to Slayer
  • Date: 8 Jun 2006 11:23:15 -0700

hey rawls
as i was reading your very facinating comment, and probably because I
don't have a clue as to what youre saying..I got the distinct feeling
of reading pretty good parody? I mean it definitly has style and the
sound of authenticity especially. You know I get this feeling a lot
lately, in surprising places?? Woow, just the other day I was in to see
the surgeon, and all of a sudden he started to sound just like
this...and with my mechanic..my car has clutch and brake disease. Oh
well I guess this is what is know as the new world order??
Nice to hear you again...those were some fun days in Rahway? (knocking
at the front door) Hello...son of a freak'n flipper!