ch-scene - Saturday - The Heist & the Accomplice, Noncanon, Bull City @ Bull City Records - 9pm.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "chaz" <bullcityrocks AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Saturday - The Heist & the Accomplice, Noncanon, Bull City @ Bull City Records - 9pm.
  • Date: 8 Jun 2006 14:11:55 -0700

Good evening all!
This Saturday! Be here!
The Show will start after 9, hopefully by 9:30.
Bring 3-5$ for the touring band.
Not BYOB - see below.

[SATURDAY, JUNE 10TH 9pm]
The Heist and the Accomplice (hyped, riotous indie outta columbia, sc.)
Noncanon (chapel hill's dirty little secret)
Bull City (ex-Balance, Dillon Fence, Marat, etc. return with driven,
dual-guitar attack rock)

I'm also getting a bit strict on my alcohol policy for now, until
things settle down a bit, we're gonna have to switch to no alcohol
inside.
Sorry, I know it's a bummer, but it has to happen or bad things will
happen to our space. I'm going to try and talk the bar next door (which
is literally ten steps from the front door) into doing drink specials
on the nights I have shows.

The lovely people from both Schooner and Pleasant have highly
recommended these South Carolinians on multiple occaisions. Supposed to
be one of the most high energy shows we've seen for a long while. Come
see what the hype is about!!
Noncanon is a new amped-up guitar and drum duo formed from one
songwriter's ambitions to get a little more loud and destructive.
Bull City is Jim Brantley's new venture into taking his songwriting to
more monumental heights. Dual guitar onslaught! Yes! One of their first
shows! We'll ask him to change his name later, geez. I'll accept some
royalties, yes please.
See ya here!

  • Saturday - The Heist & the Accomplice, Noncanon, Bull City @ Bull City Records - 9pm., chaz, 06/08/2006