ch-scene - Re: New and Pertinent Info Ross Grady

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Duncan Murrell <dvmurrell AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: New and Pertinent Info Ross Grady
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:02:41 -0500

When a tree falls in a forest it always makes a noise. We know this because Ross Grady was there and he heard it. The recording is now in his MP3 feed. Have you heard about his MP3 contraption yet?

Your memory is only what Ross Grady chooses to archive. You should already know this, because we talked about it in 1997 on the third thread of the 17th day of the third month, at 1:01 a.m. It's called a search engine, folks. Use it.

Ross Grady ate Zen Frisbee with hushpuppies. Tasty!

Ross Grady skins and tans the hides of lacrosse players for use as drumheads.

Ross Grady does not thank you for smoking.

Hoopla wrote:
I would love to laugh at these posts, but I have NO IDEA what you are
talking about!!!