ch-scene - Re: New and Pertinent Info About Nickelback

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Katherine Carpenter" <wwkd AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: New and Pertinent Info About Nickelback
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:52:49 -0400

If you listen to "This is How You Remind Me" one time forward, then one time backward (using a special tape player or, if you can find it on vinyl, by hand on a turntable), with your eyes closed and your mind free of impure thoughts, you will be healed of any illness or disease from which you might be suffering.