ch-scene - Re: best way to support artists?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: best way to support artists?
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 07:20:10 -0800 (PST)

At the same time, what the fuck is up with selling
shirts for $10? That's the same price that people
sold shirts for in 1994.

If everyone would up shirt prices to $13 or $15, then
little bands could afford to switch to American
Apparel without spending more than they make. We need
a paradigm shift, here, people!

--- Glenn Boothe / Local 506 <gboothe2 AT earthlink.net>