ch-scene - Re: chappy advice?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Doug Sutton <creeksidedls AT mindspring.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: chappy advice?
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 10:48:55 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Maybe it's the timing. I'm usually leaving CH between 8:00 and 8:15, and I
never have any trouble eastbound.

In the evening, I don't leave Raleigh until 6, so I'm reaching CH kind of
late, and maybe all the traffic has thinned out (going west -- it's certainly
nasty at the 40/Wade split). I do notice a backup at 54 going into town if I
go home a little early, but since I use 86 it's not a problem for me.