ch-scene - Re: chappy advice?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: chris.clemmons AT juno.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: chappy advice?
  • Date: 9 Jan 2006 04:42:05 -0800

Sorry about the double post... google was doing weird things yesterday.
Anyway, please allow me to clarify that I'm talking about the
Northwood that is north of Weaver Dairy (older '70's neighborhood)...
apparently there is also a newer Northwood neighborhood south of Weaver
Dairy. Thanks for your time. CAC