ch-scene - for sale !!!!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Tom Whitelock" <whitelockt AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: for sale !!!!
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 18:16:27 +0000

Nord Lead 2 $555 obo - great shap except for two dead key. and clavia tells me it is an easy and inexpensive fix. also comes with a pci memoy card. i have had this synth for 7 years and it can do anything (if you apply yourself) but it hasn't been touched in a year and a half so buy it and touch it.

Audio Technica AT 822 stereo mic $220 obo - bought new for $250 3 months ago. used once, don't need it. great for field recording, found sounds, sampling, mini disc etc. the best quality stereo mic you can buy under $800 that doesn't require phantom power. still in box with all accesories, warranty etc.

AKG C 1000 S - $150 obo - great mic in great shape. don't need it.

no trades please, just cold hard cash, unless you have a non reissue 52 telecaster for real cheap
and you don't.

thanks,

tom whitelock

best to email me here: tacklux AT mac.com

or call here : 303 -5117

have a holly jolly christmas
a happy hannukah
and a krazy kwanza