ch-scene - Re: eGullet founder/author dines at Federal

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: skillet.gilmore AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: eGullet founder/author dines at Federal
  • Date: 30 Oct 2005 11:00:05 -0800

I don't get to Durham very often, but I was there for a meeting one
afternoon. Decided to check out The Federal after all I had been
hearing about it. Stopped in for a beer and, despite the fact that
there were only 2 other people in the place, it took close to 15
minutes to get said beer. It was cold and had just the right amount of
black pepper.

Maybe the bartender was busy cleaning up all the pixie dust. Health
inspectors hate that shit.