ch-scene - Re: eGullet founder/author dines at Federal

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: eGullet founder/author dines at Federal
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:50:22 -0400

Hee hee. My favorite part of bitterwaitress's shitty tipper database is how many of them are clearly from Pizza Hut. I worked at Pizza Hut in high school (thankfully not as a waiter) and 'tis true, waiting tables at the Hut was a total crapshoot -- I think our waitstaff averaged one tip for every 2.5 tables.

But there hardly seems to be much point to chronicling that tragic fact on a website. It's not as though you're going to shame some random Pizza Hut customer into tipping better next time.

And yes, this means you, Hepler.

xo

Ross

James Hepler wrote:
I may never eat out again.

--- fakirmevern-amch AT yahoo.com wrote:

damn webmail! that's-

http://www.stainedapron.com/

and
http://www.bitterwaitress.com/

--- fakirmevern-amch AT yahoo.com wrote:

--- rick sawyer <rickrickbangigmail> wrote:
i mean, come on. when was the minimum wage last
raised for waitstaff?
or kitchen staff, for that matter!

the chef pants are a pretty solid clue, really.
unless
you see them filling up their car with gas, or
walking
around the farmer's market on a satusaturdayd even
then it can be iffy), if you run across somebody
wearing chef pants in public, just assume they are
fuckfucktardthe first order.

the thing to do would be to forward the article to
either

httphttpww.wwwtbitterwaitress/

or

httphttpww.wwwistainedapron/