ch-scene - Re: Nike to Minor Threat: up yrs

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Fikri Yucel <fikri_y AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Nike to Minor Threat: up yrs
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:59:42 -0700 (PDT)

Fucking Nike can take its apology and shove it.

Culture jamming and two-way streets and what is or is
not permissible legally or morally--fuck all of that.
Everything is permissible. Fine. I get it.

But that ad made me feel a little more dead inside. I
felt like throwing up when I saw it. So, up yrs too
Nike. Apology not accepted.