ch-scene - Re: Ryan Adams Raleigh 6/8/05 non-review

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Ryan Adams Raleigh 6/8/05 non-review
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:07:46 -0700 (PDT)

--- country marxist <countrymarxist AT gmail.com> wrote:
> Calloway, this means you!

i think we have better things to do than beat that
dead horse.

ryan adams came to town. some folks had a good time.
end of story.

i saw ryan adams on pbs with sheryl crow a few weeks
ago:

http://video.pbs.org:8080/ramgen/media4/austin/3006_ifitmakesyou_220k.rm

meanwhile, bryan adams will appear with our lady peace
and motley crue at the live 8 concert near toronto on
july 2. nflorin has posted 6 comments to mefi since
march 14. and caitlin cary and thad cockrell will be
appearing with the pixies and bright eyes at the
newport folk festival on august 6. that's the same
stage on which dylan went electric.

3