ch-scene - Coincidence, or Divine Intervention?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: domcasualties AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Coincidence, or Divine Intervention?
  • Date: 15 Mar 2005 03:58:07 -0800

I got an email today about the Wusses playing this Thurday night at
King's. I was sorry that I missed their performance as the Little River
Band at the Great Cover-Up this past year, as I have heard from all
kinds of folks (including some participants from other acts) that they
were the best, hands-down.

The next email I received was this:

Legends Series at the Paramount Theater

The Paramount Theater is proud to introduce their second season of the
"Legends Series", which will involve musical groups that are know as
legends in the music industry. Groups like - B J Thomas, Rita
Coolidge,
Booker T & the MG's, Jerry Butler, The Four Tops, The Oak Ridge Boys,
Glenn
Campbell and many more are being considered! The Paramount was
designed
not to have a bad seat in the house, so each show you will be up close
and
personal with the entertainers in a very intimate setting. All shows
will
be on Sundays with two performances at 5:00pm & 8:00pm. Tickets
$35.00

Felix Cavaliere's Rascals
Sunday, April 3rd

The Little River Band
Sunday, April 10th

Be on the look out for more shows coming!

All tickets can be purchased at the box office at the Paramount
Theater,
Monday - Friday from 12:00noon-3:00pm or call 222-TIXS for credit card
purchases. For more information call 229-3148 or 222-5001.

The Paramount Theater is located in downtown Burlington.

Strange things happening everyday...