ch-scene - Re: Coincidence, or Divine Intervention?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Coincidence, or Divine Intervention?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:34:07 -0500

kevin maxwell farmer wrote:
found yer official "wusses" t-shirt and poster image, btw. rossi asked about pictures of my cat, but this beats those by a mile, and fits nicely with that seventies vibe:

http://www.tigerhomes.org/animal/images/harp-seal-baby.jpg

pretty wussy. somewhat reminiscent of lrb logo, actually. a platypus. both are fuzzy and swim. i seem to have lost that photo of foster on my guitar amp.

rossi
--
http://chambercorps.com
my email address is 'chris' at above domain