ch-scene - Re: Coincidence, or Divine Intervention?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: bendy <bendy AT duke.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Coincidence, or Divine Intervention?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:58:03 -0500

Rather than saying *I [heart] the Wusses*, the text could say *I [club] the Wusses*

kevin maxwell farmer wrote:
found yer official "wusses" t-shirt and poster image, btw. rossi asked about pictures of my cat, but this beats those by a mile, and fits nicely with that seventies vibe:

http://www.tigerhomes.org/animal/images/harp-seal-baby.jpg

-k

James Hepler wrote:

Wayne Nelson is in this incarnation, who while not an
ORIGINAL member of the band was a member of the second
incarnation which cranked out a good number of hits as
well.

I don't think it's too late for the Wusses to make
their services available if the LRB needs any help.