ch-scene - Local post-punk band seeks new permanent drummer

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Deen Freelon <strikemehere AT removethisline.yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Local post-punk band seeks new permanent drummer
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:08:17 -0500

We the principals of the Quarantines are currently looking to replace
our soon-to-be-recently-relocated-to-NYC drummer. We may not actually
be "post-punk" per se, but we do count among our influences Echo & the
Bunnymen, New Order, Killing Joke, and Wire. Interested parties should
know how to lay down solid, bootyshakin' grooves and be willing to
practice frequently. To have a listen to our material and a look at
where and with whom we've played, head to
http://www.thequarantines.com/. Please reply to thequarantines AT
yahoo DOT com, thank you.

  • Local post-punk band seeks new permanent drummer, Deen Freelon, 03/14/2005