ch-scene - Re: Coincidence, or Divine Intervention?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: bendy <bendy AT duke.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Coincidence, or Divine Intervention?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 14:45:17 -0500

Now I want to start a band called Birtles Shorrock Goble & Bendy, and see if they sue *me* for using a name *they* hold rights to. Bet they got a chip on their shoulder about that one.

Birtles Shorrock Goble. I wouldn't wish that one on law firm.

Maybe I'll call it Anderson Britles Bruford Shorrock Wakeman Goble Howe Overdrive.

Bendy

Chris Rossi wrote:
domcasualties AT yahoo.com wrote:

The Little River Band
Sunday, April 10th

Word on the street is this contains little to no original members of LRB. Three members of the original LRB line up now tour as Birtles, Shorrock, Goble. Hepler or Bjorkback might have details. Some of the Wusses are kicking around the idea of going anyway, though.

rossi