ch-scene - Re: Kool Kar

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ron thigpen <ron AT fuzzsonic.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Kool Kar
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 17:55:09 -0500

Chris Calloway wrote:
--- mike AT mysterycircuits.com wrote:

parked in the little lot at the exit ramp (temporary junkyard?) on 15-501 and I-40?

[...] Is this the lot of abandoned *stolen* cars? What's the deal.
Somebody's got to know more about what's going on here than I do.

mind you, this is pure conjecture, but it may be that the tow truck guys who clear the abandoned/disabled cars off the freeway aren't the same tow truck guys who finish the job by hauling them to the local impound. in which case this could actually be a planned staging area.

full of theories,

--rt