ch-scene - Re: Kool Kar

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: John Iwaniszek <not AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Kool Kar
  • Date: 4 Mar 2005 20:58:23 GMT

Sorren Thule wrote:

> I saw that -- thought it might be some one's art project. It's
> fabulous! It's on its way to being a very very bad street car. Would
> love to know the real skinny

It's a piece of junk. It's not an art project. It is trash. (Post made
with full knowledge that the up-is-down crowd will justify this massive piece
of litter as art using the no-brained "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
clause of art appreciation. These are the same people who decry musicians as
sell-outs when they finally make a dollar.) That said, I have several tons
of such "art projects" that I will gladly deliver to your door step where you
cna appreciate them full time.