ch-scene - Re: Ch-scene Digest, Vol 16, Issue 23

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Sorren Thule" <sorren23 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Ch-scene Digest, Vol 16, Issue 23
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:41:09 -0500

Calling them apartments would be over-glorification. It was like a studentenwohnheim thing but in Carrboro. They were just rooms. Just a bedroom. You shared a bathroom with everyone on your hall. No kitchen. But it was worth it to live alone. I was on the waiting list forever but never got one. Just visited lucky friends. :) They might cost 200.00, but if you made them even smaller maybe you could still charge 150.00.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bo Williams" <bowilliams AT gmail.com>