ch-scene - non music announcement - free velvet sofa

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: " mel" <mel AT pressgangrocks.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: non music announcement - free velvet sofa
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:05:34 -0500

Hello all -
I am giving away to anyone who will come and pick it up, a free emerald green
velvet sofa. It is vintage 1940 Queen Anne with batwing carved legs. It could
stand recovering as the springs have pretty much been "sprung", but it is
worth the trouble for anyone wanting a cool couch.

If you'd like to see photos or come by for the live version, just email me
off list.

Thanks!
Melissa

Sent via the WebMail system at pressgangrocks.com