ch-scene - Re: today's active lifestyles celebrate the new dark age

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: <igou AT unc.edu>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: today's active lifestyles celebrate the new dark age
  • Date: 13 Jan 2005 01:16:32 -0500

Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com> wrote:

(deleted, but not forgotten)

> i heard igoff this morning, and would raise to him my
> glass of angerhof, not knowing if he cares for
> deerhoof. instruments as voice. earl eon.

igoff just got off, and reading your voice, finding it instrumental in my
thinking how much you sound like me, as i was.

after all these ears.

can't follow this thread, finding only the 3 posting herein referenced and
a preceeding hepler think.

but, damn, wishing i had it all.

and missing the all of it that's not mine to have.

-ri