ch-scene - Re: today's active lifestyles celebrate the new dark age

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: today's active lifestyles celebrate the new dark age
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:24:22 -0800 (PST)

is in/your eyes.

ah, nice thread. blown in on an unseasonable chicago
breeze. it's such an amch notion. it almost feels like
slugbait. well, i care not there. you can be nice to
me if you like. and if it's faux, well, i might not
have had a high expectation there. i'm not sayin.

i'm all down with deadceo's sentimess. although like
hep, polvo <=> rythmic <=> boring does not compute for
me. they said bq's were 44. apprarently there's a lot
you can do with math, although i worship it not. if it
makes you lose count, what's the difference? it takes
more exissence to nail that one.

not much novelty to contribute here, though. just
mostest agreesment. deerhoof, certainly, with oneida
und mogwai on the edges. love comes in spurts, best as
i can tell.

not enough rock, indeed, and i will not fuck the
rockists as i am. make it stop.

acknowledgment: car building, yes.

to the pile up, shiney shiney beast and all that
maths.

i think too much jazz does not rock. it can approach.
but not make me surrender. its seduction falls short.
i will not make a fool of myself for too much jazz.
it's a date with a peripheral friend you know you are
just going to thank, sincerely of course, drop off, go
home, and fall asleep without another thought, or
without even the entertainment of thoughts at any time
whatsoever. justnotgoingthere. nice dinner. who cares
if the movie was good or not? you will forget about
it. get into work early the next day. it's an issue
which just doesn't inspire trucking out your higher
power. too much jazz does not help me get my stupid
on.

cuz you were at your best, stupid. btw, that cloak and
dagger business? it's been done.

i would have loved more spin-off from polvo/erectus
axis. i guess ashley stove was somewhat there
sometimes. early on the edges. i think it was
intimidating for many. early on there was criticism. i
will punt out that late in the cycle, polvo turned
somewhat trans amish, which was pushing into that of
which we are now aglut. such as it is, we are forever
aglut of something we prefer less. maybe we are
ingrates. but I think early on, polvo was very much
about that let's see what this instrument can do, even
if that was to say, ok, now with that, rock anude.

that's the formula for me, babes. i love me some
titties what swing that way.

msg to sames: get bent. it's in you. let it out. if we
are all you, then speak for us. sex me up, bitch. it's
spring in the wintertime and i'm not ready for it yet.
it's important that somebody make me want it. grind
that edge. spill some blood. don't make me work for
it. make me come and get it. i already spent all day
working hard, to get you money, to buy you things.

i heard igoff this morning, and would raise to him my
glass of angerhof, not knowing if he cares for
deerhoof. instruments as voice. earl eon.

if i may be so bold, i think this makes more sensei
than reconceptextilizing this that. damn bored
meetings aren't helping either. i'm late again.

think just long enough. think what this can do. no
holding back.

3