ch-scene - Re: (OT) Soliciting Advice

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Rawls <jcmidrange AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: (OT) Soliciting Advice
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 09:34:59 -0800 (PST)

>From: 5er (martin) [mailto:mdhall005 AT yahoo.com]
>Some yahoo in a Ford Explorer ran a red
>light and basically demolished my poor little Dodge
>Neon.

Damn man, that was Ben Goldberg's car ;) Hope
your finger gets better, it's hard to swing a golf
club with that splinter thing on your finger. I can't
really offer any advice close to what you've already
read, but I do know that you'll grow to really hate
your insurance company if you're involved in more than
one incident that's not your fault within the span of
two years. Whether you're at fault or not, the
insurance goons notate the incident...the few I've
been in have only been in Durham, hmm...and the
insurance company views you as more and more at fault
each time, sucks.

Rawls