ch-scene - Re: Save Ooh La Latte (and other) Nightlife!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: tonalcenter AT hotmail.com (n. whitley)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Save Ooh La Latte (and other) Nightlife!
  • Date: 25 Oct 2004 07:52:11 -0700

Hey folks

Speaking of saving Ooh La Latte and so forth, there's a show Saturday
night that may interest those of the hip-hop persuasion

my group PRO-L opening, we play live hip-hop, gtr, bass, drums, keys,
some electronics thrown in for good measure, some really nasty MCs

also playing is Outernational, also live hip-hop, from Brooklyn, i
think they might have horns and shit, not sure but should be
interesting

http:\\futurock.com

we thank you for your support

love, nicky

news:<40527bbd.0410211551.305de422 AT posting.google.com>...