ch-scene - Re: This just in (was Re: local Sinclair stations)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: This just in (was Re: local Sinclair stations)
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 06:28:20 -0700 (PDT)

--- Hoopla <dmccalldds AT gmail.com> wrote:

> What would everyone's reponse be if a media group
> wanted to show "
> Fahrenheit 9/11"???

Can you be more specific? I mean, are you asking how
I would feel if it were the exact same thing, except
Fahrenheit 9/11 instead of Stolen Honor? Because
that's just such a foreign concept that I'm not sure
if I can imagine it. I would have the same problem if
a media group tried to air left leaning propaganda,
pretending that it's news so that opposing views and
counter arguments could be suppressed. Except my side
of the debate doesn't feel the need to stoop that
low. We like to win fairly if ata ll possible.