ch-scene - Re: local Sinclair stations

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: paok <bluefreaky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: local Sinclair stations
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:52:17 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

sweet.

pk

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Blank <phil AT philblank.net>
Sent: Oct 18, 2004 2:59 PM
To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

I just recieved a reply from a law office that advertised on the local
Sinclair affiliates. The final para:

Please be advised therefore that we have suspended our advertising on
Sinclair stations. We have been part of a statewide effort to
encourage
other legal advertisers on these stations to follow suit, and
encourage your
continuing efforts to let your feelings be known as well.

-phil