ch-scene - Re: Stuff to do, week of October 6, 2004

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: skilletx AT nc.rr.com (skillet)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to do, week of October 6, 2004
  • Date: 7 Oct 2004 15:56:54 -0700

also fri oct 8 at the pour house is a "concert for change" - as in bash bush.
nathen davis, tres chicas, the nevers, nathan asher (solo) and patty hurst
shifter.
all money goes goes to the dems.

sat oct 9 pegasus, fancy trash and patty hurst shifter at the 506.

sorry for the shameless self-promotion (at least concerning the 506 show).

hope to see some folks out.
skillet

news:<416463C7.2090308 AT ibiblio.org>...