ch-scene - Rock and Roll Circus.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Rock and Roll Circus.
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 07:24:13 -0700 (PDT)

So naturally, six months after I get my copy of Rock
and Roll Circus from Brazil, I hear it's going to be
released in the US. It's fine, as it's much more
scene to have a Portugese version of something that
soon will be readily found in the states.

However, I hear tale of a big screen offering of this
gem. Does anyone know of this? The Raleigh Regent,
or Regal or some shit? Can anyone help me out,
because I really wanna see this on the bigger screen.

Thanks in advance.