ch-scene - Oh What A Nightmare (featuring The Avett Brothers), Sun. Oct. 10th, Local 506

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "kevin jenkins" <kevinjenkins AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Oh What A Nightmare (featuring The Avett Brothers), Sun. Oct. 10th, Local 506
  • Date: 7 Oct 2004 06:57:32 -0700

I Can Lick Any SOB in the House/Oh What A NightMare/The Experts/Sound
Team
Sunday, Oct. 10th, Local 506, 9:00 PM

I didn't want this show to slip through the cracks of all the other
incredible shows going on this month. I saw some promo for ICLASOBITH
(even the acronym is too long) but I'm really excited about Oh What A
Nightmare (http://www.ohwhatanightmare.com) featuring Seth and Scott
Avett. The Avett Brothers write some beautiful stuff and their rock
project is awesome. The lineup was booked at the last second so
unfortunately it's not going to get the promo it deserves. Check out
their site and download some tunes.
Kevin

--
The Experts
http://www.expertsrock.com

  • Oh What A Nightmare (featuring The Avett Brothers), Sun. Oct. 10th, Local 506, kevin jenkins, 10/07/2004