ch-scene - Re: Rock and Roll Circus.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Rock and Roll Circus.
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 10:56:37 -0400

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/040920/205907_1.html

"On October 11th at 7:30 PM local time, fans across America can gather at 53 Regal Entertainment Group (REG, NYSE: RGC) theatres across the country to relive this moment in rock history in a One Night Only(TM) Big Screen ConcertSM event, presented by Regal CineMediaSM (RCM) entertainment services, ABKCO Records, AEG Live and AEG TV. Advance tickets are available at select Regal Cinemas, United Artists Theatres and Edwards Theatres* box offices nationwide and online at www.BigScreenConcerts.com for $12.50. Event day tickets will also be available at box offices or online for $15.00."

RALEIGH-DURHAM NC UA GARNER TOWNE SQUARE
2600 Timber Drive, Garner, NC

xoxo

Ross

James Hepler wrote:
So naturally, six months after I get my copy of Rock
and Roll Circus from Brazil, I hear it's going to be
released in the US. It's fine, as it's much more
scene to have a Portugese version of something that
soon will be readily found in the states.

However, I hear tale of a big screen offering of this
gem. Does anyone know of this? The Raleigh Regent,
or Regal or some shit? Can anyone help me out,
because I really wanna see this on the bigger screen.

Thanks in advance.