ch-scene - Re: Rock and Roll Circus.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Rock and Roll Circus.
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:09:47 -0400

Big Tull fan are you, Hep?

James Hepler wrote:

Garner, eh?

Road Trip anyone? If you haven't seen this, I
question your love for the rock and roll.

Hep

--- grady <grady AT ibiblio.org> wrote:

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/040920/205907_1.html

"On October 11th at 7:30 PM local time, fans across
America can gather at 53 Regal Entertainment Group (REG, NYSE: RGC)
theatres across the country to relive this moment in rock history in a
One Night Only(TM) Big Screen ConcertSM event, presented by Regal
CineMediaSM (RCM) entertainment services, ABKCO Records, AEG Live and
AEG TV. Advance tickets are available at select Regal Cinemas,
United Artists Theatres and Edwards Theatres* box offices nationwide and
online at www.BigScreenConcerts.com for $12.50. Event day
tickets will also be available at box offices or online for $15.00."

RALEIGH-DURHAM NC UA GARNER TOWNE
SQUARE
2600 Timber
Drive, Garner, NC

xoxo

Ross

James Hepler wrote:

So naturally, six months after I get my copy of

Rock

and Roll Circus from Brazil, I hear it's going to

be

released in the US. It's fine, as it's much more
scene to have a Portugese version of something

that

soon will be readily found in the states.

However, I hear tale of a big screen offering of

this

gem. Does anyone know of this? The Raleigh

Regent,

or Regal or some shit? Can anyone help me out,
because I really wanna see this on the bigger

screen.

Thanks in advance.

Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We

finish.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail -- ch-scene: the list that mirrors

alt.music.chapel-hill --