ch-scene - Re: more clear channel insanity

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: sorren AT mindspring.com
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: more clear channel insanity
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 11:37:29 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Rich,

Thank you (not being sarcastic) for writing this, because I feel a lot better
now. At least about this one thing. I am getting the feeling (not vague at
all) that intellectual property, the airwaves, public space, genomes, and a
few other really important things are being stolen from The People by the new
alien dominators The Corporations, and that one day (soon?) we will be forced
into a corner and have to have a goddamn revolution to take them back, and it
irritates the shit out of me, b/c (among other reasons) I have better things
to do than fight a stupid revolution or worry about when I ought to fight it.
Of course I will though . . .

Rachel