ch-scene - Re: more clear channel insanity

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: sorren AT mindspring.com
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: more clear channel insanity
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:01:27 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I read it all the way through and completely agree with Mr. Rossi. I hope
that you can't patent a concept, like the car, but only a unique execution of
the concept, like the Pontiac Firebird. If you could patent a concept,
there would only be one car, right? It would have a propulsion device
(current technology uses something called an engine), a device for
transferring propulsion (drive shaft), and a propulsion consumption device
(wheels), with a passenger support device on top.

Rachel