ch-scene - Kennebec Shows this weekend

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: xopher Thurston <christopher_thurston AT ncsu.edu>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Kennebec Shows this weekend
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 11:23:42 -0400

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend and hope that while you
were picnicking you were able to take a moment and reflect on combat
veterans, casualties of war and perhaps war itself.

Kennebec is playing two important shows next weekend here in Raleigh.

Friday June 4th - first friday at Bickett Gallery
Show time : 9:30 pm for $4
Kennebec - two sets

We will donate proceeds, and will pass a bucket for donations to The
Power to the Peaceful Fund details
<http://www.spearheadvibrations.com/iraq.html> to support Michael
Franti's noble journey to the middle east.

Saturday June 5th - Kings Barcade
Show time : 10:00 pm
Independent Magazine presents Axis of Change
KENNEBEC...TERRY ANDERSON...LUD

from Axis of change :

" Axis of Change is a group of citizens deeply concerned with the state
of affairs in our city, state and country. We understand the necessity
of change, and we embrace it with duty, creativity and resolve."

  • Kennebec Shows this weekend, xopher Thurston, 06/01/2004